What is colocation?
Colocation provides a place to securely house your IT infrastructure and equipment, the power to run it and the connection to operate it online.
Growing businesses choose colocation to
- Offload the cost of managing a data center
- Focus valuable resources on strategic initiatives
- Scale up without adding headcount or expanding an owned data center
- Access leading-edge technology without the upfront costs
Enterprise-grade infrastructure, innovative technology and service expertise – delivered within your budget
In today’s fast-paced, dynamic business environment, your technology needs to do more than just keep up. Business leaders demand maximum efficiency and performance. There’s no time for downtime, security breaches or compliance gaffes.
That’s why companies like yours rely on Flexential Colocation Services. When you entrust your servers and software to our data centers, we take your valuable IT assets as seriously as you do.
With colocation services you get:
- Convenient data centers near you – 41 nationwide
- Industry-leading compliance standards
- Advanced security protocols
- Global interconnection capabilities
- Guaranteed uptime, built-in redundancies, professionals onsite 24/7
- Solutions that scale to meet changing business requirements
- Optional managed colocation services
- A trusted partner with the Flexential team of hardware, software and hybrid IT professionals
Your technology is the backbone of your business operations. Our people are working 24/7 to ensure we deliver the most current technologies, vital security features and skilled expertise to protect your technology backbone and help keep it strong, healthy and flexible.