Interconnected, optimized Network Hubs close to your users
Reduce latency and utilize private connectivity to achieve higher performance.
Flexential Network Hubs bring connectivity closer to end users with geographically distributed locations that satisfy latency requirements and provide better application performance.
- Meeting rigorous demands for localizing traffic and routing decisions closer to users
- Maintaining connections to diverse ecosystems including public and private clouds and other hubs
- Difficulties maintaining fast and reliable network performance as business requirements change
Increase application performance, optimize network costs, and localize traffic for end users.
- Industry-leading service level agreements (SLAs) that ensure service continuity
- Highly skilled professional services experts on staff to help you optimize your infrastructure
- Geographically distributed data centers in 19 markets across the U.S.
- A 100 Gbps network backbone with hardware and interconnection services available
Optimize network performance and costs with 50% off high speed, low latency colocation
Interested in a tailored strategy?
Schedule a consultation with our expert team and learn how you can achieve superior network performance and interconnection.
Get access to an industry-leading 100Gbps network backbone, hundreds of carriers, subsea cables and low-latency connections to cloud providers, including AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and Oracle Cloud.
Our strategically positioned colocation footprint features 41 data centers across 19 high-growth markets and 300+ on-net carriers delivering secure, redundant, and efficient high-density power without the cost or responsibility of in-house data centers.