Private connectivity to leading cloud service providers with Flexential Cloud Fabric
Flexential Cloud Fabric provides a private 100 Gbps network backbone and automated interconnection from a single port to leading cloud service providers, including AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and Oracle Cloud, in one user-friendly, self-service portal.
Flexential Cloud Fabric is a software-defined solution that enables you to easily add, change and scale connectivity to the leading cloud service providers. Gain access to secure, low latency, direct connections to AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and Oracle Cloud nationwide over Flexential’s private, redundant 100 Gbps network backbone.
- Directly connect to the leading cloud service providers without coordinating contracts with data center providers and carriers
- Automate the connect process through software-defined interconnections
- Reduce the risk of oversubscribing—add, change, and scale connectivity options on demand in a user-friendly interface
- Adjust your committed bandwidth at any time to right-size your network
Flexential Cloud Fabric provides dynamic, on-demand cloud connectivity with private network transport to AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and Oracle Cloud on a single port connection.
- Highly secure, private Layer 2 network transport to all leading cloud service providers
- Self-service capabilities to manage all of your connections on-demand within Flexential’s proprietary cloud connectivity infrastructure and portal
- Cloud on-ramps accessible from all Flexential data centers across the US
- Assistance from a highly skilled team of experts
Everything you need to achieve superior network performance & interconnection
Achieve superior network performance and interconnection
Improve experience for distributed users and enhance reliability to cloud providers for better end-user experience.
Interested in a tailored strategy?
Schedule a consultation with our expert team and learn how you can achieve superior network performance and interconnection.
Get access to an industry-leading 100Gbps network backbone, hundreds of carriers, subsea cables and low-latency connections to cloud providers, including AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and Oracle Cloud.
Connect directly to public and private clouds and other regional network hubs and bring connectivity closer to your users for low latency requirements and stronger application performance.