Time is money – bench strength when you need it most
Complex IT projects can fall victim to substantial risk. Unclear focus on milestones can trigger missed deadlines. Unforeseen technical glitches can cause a solution to fall short of user expectations. Even minor implementation gaps can impact your organization’s core business and bottom line.
Whether you’re implementing new technical solutions, migrating from one platform to another or conducting security audits and assessments, outsourced IT project management delivers the technical support and project leadership you need, when you need it. This is most critical if your organization lacks a project management office or requires additional bench strength for specific initiatives.
Our customized approach to IT project management ensures that your IT project aligns with your organization’s overall vision, mission, priorities, goals and culture. With expertise and skill gained from years of technical experience, our certified professionals quickly and accurately establish project scope, milestones, timing and roles.
With the Flexential team in your corner, rest easy knowing your organization’s critical IT projects will be successfully completed, on time and on budget.
Features and benefits
Features of IT project management
- Proactive risk monitoring and contingency planning
- Flexible engagement model with project management and technical consulting resources available on a one-time or limited-duration basis
- Experts in agile and traditional Project Management Institute methodologies
- Diverse staffing options to meet your specific business challenges
Benefits of IT project management
- Focus on strategic initiatives rather than project management
- Implement IT projects on time and on budget
- Accelerate deployment of new products and services
- Ensure your critical initiatives stay on track and on budget with proactive risk monitoring and contingency planning
- Empower IT staff to perform ongoing production support via systematic knowledge transfer