DevOps drives competitive edge and faster speed to market
IT-enabled innovation is a key differentiator for organizations. But maintaining that edge requires agility in delivering IT systems, and the ability to run them securely, reliably and cost effectively.
Enter DevOps: practices and methodologies aimed at fostering an agile relationship between development and operations, stressing communication, collaboration, integration, automation and performance measurement.
The benefits of adopting DevOps are significant: faster application delivery, higher quality, enhanced innovation, faster time-to-market, more stable, secure operating environments and reduced governance and compliance risks. Traditional approaches can be up to 41% more time consuming.
We can help you reduce your overall IT costs by as much as 30% by implementing a DevOps culture with Flexential professional services. Long-term success with DevOps requires the alignment of IT operations and development with your organization’s strategic vision and defined architectures.
Our team can help you achieve DevOps readiness, speed up application development and gain greater visibility and control. Using the best tools, methodologies and operational controls for your unique requirements, we’ll help you integrate DevOps into your environments. And, with our DevOps as a service solution, our certified experts will manage and support your AWS or Azure cloud environments.
Features and benefits
Features of DevOps
- Consulting – Assist with identification and deployment of tools; execute a quality plan that benefits the overall IT structure; assess and deliver methodologies integrated with your software development lifecycle; provide verification, training and operational control enforcement
- Full-stack performance and availability – Assess and monitor application and system performance and availability
- DevOps as a service – Full-stack management, 24/7 Tier 3 support, DevOps toolbox, load testing, fault finding, configuration management and patching
Benefits of DevOps
- Get the convenience of an in-house DevOps team at a fraction of the cost – with built-in 24/7 support
- Enjoy tight, outsourced, real-time integration of operations, development and security teams
- Resolve specific performance and/or availability problems that in-house developers don’t have the time or expertise to address
- Address skills gaps before they become crises with quick access to operations experts
- Ensure that PCI Requirement 11.2 and HIPAA best practices are met