Geography enables multichannel streaming performance
The media and entertainment industry is poised to experience massive disruption. 5G, virtual multichannel video programming, the net neutrality fight and the proliferation of virtual reality are placing extraordinary demands on infrastructures. But you already know this. The challenge is how do you continue to deliver the content and rich media your customers have come to expect?
The dynamics of the coming change revolve around end users. Shortening the distance between them and your content is the key to continued customer satisfaction and in many cases the delivery of a viable service. CDN used to be the answer, however modern applications require bi-directional information exchange as well as data processing at the edge.
Flexential has purposefully built our services to specifically solve these issues. Our HybridEdge technology places connectivity, switching and colocation closer to the user. Our data centers are located where populations are growing in areas like Nashville and Denver. We operate our own fiber backbone that can scale to 400Gbps to provide high-capacity, low-latency transport and we offer direct connections to many cloud solutions providers.
With a footprint of more than three million square feet and over 40 data centers in 21 markets, we have the space to house your edge computing as well as to host your content delivery workloads. Don’t get caught in a data traffic jam. Let Flexential help you deliver low latency solutions for your customers while enabling you to receive inbound customer data quickly and reliably.
Features and benefits
Features of digital media and entertainment solutions
- Nationwide footprint — Over 40 data centers across North America in 21 markets
- Connectivity to over 80 on-net carriers
- IP bandwidth with DDoS scrubbing included
- Interconnection and connectivity — 100 Gbps national backbone connects our entire fleet
- Public, private and hyperscale cloud options
Benefits of digital media and entertainment solutions
- Guaranteed uptime and reliability
- Put your equipment closer to your customers with geographically dispersed locations, reducing latency and increasing performance
- Implement scalable, flexible and secure disaster recovery ensuring maximum uptime and avoiding costly downtime
- Dedicated team that acts as an extension of your own IT team