Rapid, secure recovery of your data, applications, and systems with DRaaS
A flexible and reliable cloud-based disaster-recovery-as-a-service solution custom fit for expedited recovery of your business-critical environment.
Your business-critical data, applications, and systems will be fully managed across on-premises, colocation, and cloud environments with Flexential DRaaS. Powered by Zerto’s IT Resiliency Platform, DRaaS supports the requirements of your IT environment with low recovery time objectives (RTOs) and recovery point objectives (RPOs).
- Expensive and capital-intensive in-house disaster recovery
- Physical recovery site real estate is both expensive and against the trend to decrease on-premises IT
- Expensive recovery site infrastructure, maintenance contracts, and software licenses
- Lack of a comprehensive disaster recovery and availability strategy for business-critical applications
A team of experts assesses your IT environment and designs a disaster recovery and availability solution that best suits your business, technical, and operational needs.
- Fully managed services provided by disaster recovery service experts
- Lower cost compared to do-it-yourself disaster recovery
- Faster and more successful recoveries from cyber incidents and ransomware
- Built for cloud, colocation, on-premises, and hybrid IT environments
Be confident in your new disaster recovery solution by using DRaaS Planning & Testing
Quantix skyrockets in efficiency by leveraging DRaaS
Quantix leverages Flexential cloud, colocation, and disaster-recovery-as-a-service to support the company’s growth and provide its customers with unrelenting availability.
Explore additional data protection products
Explore these additional products you may be interested in. Schedule a consultation with our expert team and learn how you can achieve application performance and reliability.
Our strategically positioned colocation footprint features 41 data centers across 19 high-growth markets and 300+ on-net carriers delivering secure, redundant, and efficient high-density power without the cost or responsibility of in-house data centers.