What is network connectivity?
Interconnection services connect local area networks to wide area networks across a dispersed geography. Through cross connects and meet me rooms, interconnectivity joins data centers across a network backbone including sub-sea cables to access a range of voice, data and internet protocol services available from network carriers.
Propel growth and IT transformation strategies
Your network is the engine that allows your applications and environments to run effectively in an increasingly hyper-connected business world. As the digital universe continues to double in size nearly every two years, you need adequate data center bandwidth that scales in lockstep with your evolving needs.
Our growing network of strategically located data centers in high-growth markets not only provides you with reliable colocation infrastructure and cloud technology, but added flexibility, resiliency and protection for your production workloads. We view your network as foundational to bringing your strategies to fruition today and increasing your competitiveness as your industry evolves.
Flexential offers a broad range of high-capacity, low-latency network connectivity solutions. We help you simplify your day-to-day responsibilities and align the objectives of your IT infrastructure solutions with the strategic goals of your organization. We’ll assess your organization’s network requirements, partnering with you to design a solution that ensures maximum uptime and availability. Our 100 Gbps core network backbone is built to accommodate large traffic spikes without sacrificing connectivity, latency or application performance.
Powerful, future-proof connections
- Gain access to hundreds of carriers, hyperscale cloud providers and hybrid IT solutions
- Avoid single points of failure with automatic rerouting through redundant paths
- Improve application performance
- Scale with ease to meet peak traffic demands
- Grow your business confidently, supported by highly certified network professionals
Connecting you to more
- 100 Gbps network backbone, built with the most demanding user needs in mind
- Greater predictive scaling and lower latency
- Built-in, not bolted-on, best-in-class network security
- Diverse and significant network federation capabilities
- Expert resources and time-tested solutions for managing complex networks