Free up resources to drive innovation
Research from the 451 Group predicts that the multi-tenant cloud market will nearly double in size from 2018 to over $38 billion by 2023. Accelerating cloud resource creation and delivery can be challenging with limited IT resources and an inability to scale infrastructure to meet demand.
Fortunately, we can help.
With Flexential Multi-Tenant Cloud, your business can benefit from a high-end combination of technologies supported by a deep bench of certified cloud experts who will help you design, implement and manage an effective cloud or hybrid IT strategy, while freeing up your resources to focus on higher-value projects.
Features and benefits
Features of Multi-Tenant Cloud
- High performing SLAs including 99.999% availability or Cloud Compute and 100% availability of Cloud network infrastructure
- Provides instant capacity availability
- Modular management services through Managed OS, Managed Database
- Production application ready
- Pre-integrated compliance up to the hypervisor level
- Solution design and architecture are included, and migration services are available through FPS
Benefits of Multi-Tenant Cloud
- Fully managed to the hypervisor level
- Scalable and cost-effective
- Proactive support and continuous business planning to meet current and future needs
- Gives you more control and visibility
- Reduces time and costs associated with infrastructure management and hardware maintenance
- Empowers you to monitor IT activity
- Dramatically enhances security and performance