What is the Cloud?
Cloud computing is the practice of using a network of remote servers to store, manage, and process web data, rather than a local server, to reduce IT infrastructure and costs while improving performance on the internet.
Create a flexible and scalable cloud solution to drive your business forward
The 2018 State of the Cloud Survey identified 81% of respondents already have a multi-cloud strategy and 96% now use cloud. These figures indicate a strong dependence on cloud computing to solve IT infrastructure challenges and help manage demanding workloads faster. Whether you’re using a private, public or hybrid cloud model, the benefits of cloud services and tools can ultimately help your business advance while satisfying the most arduous IT requirements on the web.
Our cloud computing experts first seek to understand your specific requirements, then design and deliver the right computing services and resources for your business. Our experts are application aware and know how to size cloud servers and assign the proper storage capacity tiers based on your specific needs for better performance and cost savings. With a full suite of cloud server offerings including private cloud, compliant cloud, object storage, managed cloud, dedicated servers and Hyper-scale Cloud Connect, Flexential has your cloud needs covered.
With Flexential cloud computing services, you can
- Reduce the time to create and deploy new products and services and deploy them faster
- Maintain compliance with industry and regulatory standards such as HITRUST CSF, HIPAA and PCI DSS, among others
- Scale business applications and software
- Eliminate the time and cost associated with IT infrastructure management and hardware maintenance
- Enjoy the agility and efficiency of the cloud in a customized environment accessible only to your organization