The expertise and services to establish a solid security posture
Staying well informed of the ever-changing security threat landscape is a never-ending pursuit, but you don’t have to go it alone. IT and data security services from Flexential give you access to industry leading professionals to consult and implement security services that fir your needs and budget.
Flexential data security professionals deliver best-in-class IT security solutions to protect and control your data and applications across the internet and mobile devices. Flexential’s advanced security services provide multiple security layers and encryption technologies designed to protect against online, external and internal threats.
Our IT and data security service solutions operate across multiple environments, including private, public and hybrid clouds, dedicated servers and managed clouds. We can help you establish an optimal balance of risk prevention and mitigation with the posture and presence you need for robust enterprise-wide security that helps – not hinders – organizational innovation. We’ll configure and monitor your systems, network and devices – then deploy industry best practices for intrusion prevention or data loss.
No matter how specialized your requirements, you can count on Flexential to help you properly manage your cybersecurity and data security, so you can focus on your core business.
Features and benefits
Features of IT and Data security services
- File integrity monitoring
- Web content filtering
- Multi-factor authentication
- Web application firewall
- Managed email security
- Managed intrusion detection/prevention system
- Anti-virus protection
- Scanning — EVS and IVS
- Drive wiping
- Security monitoring
Benefits of IT and Data security services
- Leverage a broad range of security certifications including: SOC 1/SSAE 16, Type II; SOC 2, SOC 3
- Source technical expertise spanning multiple operating systems to be well positioned to protect your entire infrastructure environment
- Access to Professional Services team that is certified for PCI Assessment, NIST 800-53 Assessment, ITATR Assessment and HITRUST CSF Assessment
- Gain security expertise that you may lack internally to achieve a fully robust data or IT security solution
- 24/7 monitoring, investigating and responding to potential threats and breaches