Effectively deploying hybrid cloud environments requires a partner
Cloud computing has reached a tipping point and is now an integral part - and expected approach - of IT. Businesses no longer need to plan for and procure servers and other IT infrastructures and instead can instantly spin up hundreds or thousands of servers in minutes. With cloud computing, organizations can access as many resources as they need, almost instantly and only pay for what they use.
However, putting applications in the public cloud is not as easy as simply transferring code. Organizations are challenged with how to properly implement and integrate cloud services into their ongoing operations. They require assistance in selecting, implementing and effectively administering the right combination of cloud services to achieve business objectives and remain within budget.
The Flexential Managed Hybrid Cloud offering helps optimize cloud for enterprises’ unique business needs, freeing them to focus on their applications. As your trusted partner, we will help you determine the attributes of your enterprise applications and business demands and, ultimately, help you decide how to power and protect those assets. We tailor our flexible and customized solutions to your business needs at the exact level of support and service your business requires to reduce your IT overhead, reduce latency and optimize workloads.
Features and benefits
Features of managed hybrid cloud
- Monitors the infrastructure to guard against performance failure and security breaches
- 24/7 performance monitoring and support
- Ability to connect to Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Helps confirm that changes made to corporate software do not adversely affect other services
- Managed account set up and software updates
Benefits of managed hybrid cloud
- Deploy go-to-market strategies quickly
- Reduce risk
- Eliminate cloud sprawl
- Reduce complexity
- Increase agility with faster application delivery