Best-in-class technology and certified expertise
Downtime of mission-critical applications is a threat every business needs to take seriously. From lost revenue, tarnished reputation and lost productivity, the potential damage is serious. Dedicated hosting greatly reduces the risk of downtime for mission-critical infrastructure, ensures low latency and optimizes resources.
Server hosting provides scalability and reliability for enterprise and web applications — independent of cloud platform — and reduces the strain on cloud environments by distributing the traffic across multiple resources to optimize performance.
Flexential expert engineers are on staff 24/7/365 to oversee our network of industry-leading data centers and highly available hosted server solutions, backed by automated monitoring, system updates and recovery tools to safeguard your mission-critical applications and data.
Features and benefits
Features of dedicated servers
- Monitoring of hardware (unmanaged)
- Installation and management of OS
- Monitoring of hardware, operating system and database (managed)
- Intelligent and configurable load balancing
Benefits of dedicated servers
- Remove the maintenance burden from overloaded IT staff
- Identify potential problems early to prevent downtime and keep systems optimized
- Protect against hardware failure
- Gain maximum availability and resiliency