The company has seen an influx of new master agents joining the Peak 10 partner ecosystem in 2017
CHARLOTTE, N.C. – April 20, 2017 – Peak 10 + ViaWest, a national hybrid IT infrastructure, interconnection and cloud services provider, has recognized five trusted partners through its Double Black Diamond Awards. The awards, which highlight partner success in generating business opportunities and delivering reliable technology solutions based on Peak 10’s services, were handed out to the winning partners at the Channel Partners Conference in Las Vegas last week.
The five partners recognized were as follows:
- AlphaServe was named Agent of the Year. The award recognizes the direct partner who demonstrated the highest production in signings in 2016.
- AVANT was named Master Agent of the Year. The award recognizes the partner who had the highest production in signings between January 1 and December 31, 2016.
- CDW was named Reseller of the Year. The award recognizes the partner with the ability to sell Powered By offerings who demonstrated the highest production in signings in 2016.
- Intelisys was named Rookie of the Year. The award recognizes the partner who signed with Peak 10 in 2016 and had the highest production in signings in 2016.
- RoundTower Technologies was named Peak Partner of the Year. The award recognizes the partner who had the single largest revenue signing in 2016.
“We are thrilled to have the opportunity to work with industry leaders like AVANT, Intelisys, CDW, AlphaServe and RoundTower,” said Dave Sroka, Vice President of Channel Sales at Peak 10. “Our partnerships with these companies have continued to expand, and we look forward to further extending the reach of our hybrid IT, interconnection and cloud services solutions to a growing crop of enterprises across the country.”
Peak 10’s partner ecosystem has been growing steadily. In 2017 alone, the company has signed five new master agents – MicroCorp, Telarus, NEF (New England Fiber), CNSG and COLOpeople – representing a big upswing in the number of companies joining Peak 10’s partner ecosystem.
“It’s an honor to receive Peak 10’s Master Agent of the Year award and we look forward to even more joint success in the year ahead,” said Drew Lydecker, president of AVANT, the leader in channel sales enablement. “AVANT is committed to doing everything we can to help our channel partners – like Peak 10 – deliver their cloud-based solutions to businesses.”
About Peak 10
Peak 10 enables today’s enterprises to meet current and future business challenges through advanced hybrid IT infrastructures. Some of the world’s largest businesses trust Peak 10 to deliver secure, compliant and flexible IT infrastructure through its colocation, cloud, connectivity and managed IT solutions.
Designed to scale and adapt to customers’ growing business needs, Peak 10’s solutions help enterprises lower costs, improve performance, and keep internal IT resources focused on their core competencies. With nearly two decades of experience in technological innovation, an operational footprint of more than 860,000 square feet, and a committed technical support staff, Peak 10 is deeply invested in the success of its customers, whose businesses operate worldwide. Peak 10’s 100% SLA underscores the steadfast reliability of its solutions, and its industry-leading NPS score is a reflection of its commitment to helping its thousands of customers meet stringent compliance requirements of regulatory and industry standards. For more information, visit www.peak10.com.