Access the benefits of AWS cloud solutions through a private connection
As an Advanced Tier member of the AWS Partner Network, Flexential is continually investing in services and support to maximize our customers’ cloud experience. This includes dedicated, private, Layer 2 network connections to Amazon Web Services.
Amazon S3, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud, Amazon Glacier and other feature-rich cloud solutions available through AWS offer many benefits to organizations seeking to virtualize, automate and increase scalability for their IT environments. Flexential enhances the benefits of these solutions through private network access for greater performance, security and flexibility.
Through the Flexential 100 Gbps backbone, you gain direct access to AWS regional compute nodes. Direct connectivity to AWS is delivered with low latency and dedicated bandwidth – all while avoiding the risks associated with the public internet, such as DDoS attacks.
We provide one bill and one contact, as well as 24/7 monitoring and support, to enable you to easily manage your connectivity with confidence. Cloud Connect service to AWS is available in bandwidth options from 50 Mbps to 10 Gbps.
Features and benefits
Features of Cloud Connect through AWS Direct Connect
- Cloud connections ranging in capacity from 50 megabits to 10 Gb
- Direct Layer 2 connectivity to AWS regional compute nodes
- 24/7 monitoring, one bill and one contact
Benefits of Cloud Connect through AWS Direct Connect
- Reduce operational complexity and streamline oversight of public, private and hybrid cloud deployments
- Achieve faster service delivery with fewer interruptions
- Securely transport data and run mission-critical applications