Object-based storage solves data storage overload
The volume of data being produced continues to grow. Over 2.7 Zettabytes of data exist in the digital universe today. Much of the data being created comes from IoT devices and mobile apps. This data is often ‘unstructured’, meaning it varies in size and format and poses a real challenge for organizations that need to protect and store it. Traditional storage solutions are bulky, expensive and difficult to scale.
Flexential’s object-based storage provides an enterprise-class, cloud-based solution that is elastically scalable. You can easily access gigabytes or terabytes of storage as needed to meet your storage capacity needs. Accessible through simple REST APIs, customizable with any configuration of NAS to cloud and backed by our 100% uptime SLAs, you can rest assured that your data is secure and readily accessible.
Pay-as-you-go pricing allows you to dynamically manage your storage expenses. There’s no need to tie up capital funds trying to anticipate unpredictable storage demands.
Features and benefits
Features of object-based storage
- Flexibility and agility through multi-device access
- Self-service capacity adjustments to fit your real-time needs
- Fully manageable over an internet connection
- Worry-free capacity management
Benefits of object-based storage
- Deliver maximum availability and resiliency
- Drastically improve storage efficiency
- Scale capacity on-demand
- Increase data protection
- Eliminate server ownership and management
- Enjoy simplified, low-cost pricing