Peak 10 Makes DRaaS Accessible to all Businesses with New Promotion
Businesses no longer have an excuse for not implementing Continuous Data Protection
CHARLOTTE, N.C. – August 18, 2016 – Peak 10 - Peak 10 is removing the barriers to adoption for Disaster Recovery as a Service, making it accessible and affordable for businesses of all sizes. On the heels of its recent announcement expanding its Recovery Cloud (DRaaS) solution to include three tiers tailored to a variety of business requirements and budgets, Peak 10 is now offering a limited-time offer to help companies implement an effective disaster recovery (DR) solution. Business can sign up for DR protection now and pay in 2017 – allowing them to receive four free months of continuous data protection services with a 24-month commitment.
“Rather than earmarking capital for business continuity and disaster recovery solutions, many businesses today still choose to operate without a contingency plan – even though the business risks today are real and appear in the headlines daily,” said Mike Fuhrman, CTO at Peak 10. “Protecting your company’s mission-critical data and applications has never been more important. With that in mind, we’ve taken our most popular, DRaaS tier – Recovery Cloud Essentials – and created a special offer to make DR accessible and affordable for all businesses – right now. At Peak 10, we strive to be a great business partner to the customers we serve, and this is just another way for us to do it.”
Recovery Cloud Essentials is a great way to get started with DR, to achieve base-level compliance with business or industry regulatory standards, and to protect standard workloads. Recovery Cloud Essentials:
- Is the most cost effective solution on the market
- Is easy to implement, helping expedite the road to DR protection
- Supports hybrid environments (on-premise, Peak 10, or third party hosted)
- Requires no changes to existing architecture
- Is HIPAA and PCI compliant
- Includes 24/7/365 access to Peak 10’s team of DR experts
- To take advantage of this one-time offer, call Peak 10 at 866-473-2510 or visit www.peak10.com/contact-us and mention the DRaaS offer, which ends on September 30, 2016.
Learn about all three levels of Peak 10’s cost-effective, flexible and secure DRaaS tuned to any organization’s business environment by visiting www.peak10.com.