Peak 10 Webinar to share results insights into challenges of financial services industry
CHARLOTTE, N.C. – October 4, 2016 – Peak 10 - How are financial organizations keeping up with government regulations, mobility and security challenges? How are these trends shaping their future IT strategies? Find out the answers to these questions and more in a webinar on October 26th. Peak 10 will reveal the results of its new Financial Services and IT Study: Tackling the Digital Transformation, in which 152 IT decision makers at U.S. financial organizations were asked to provide their insights into the challenges and the future state of the financial services industry.
The webinar, presented by Christina Kyriazi, product marketing and analytics manager at Peak 10, will highlight insights revealing the motivations of IT executives in the financial industry, what obstacles they are facing, and the future of IT in financial services.
The session will also go in-depth on trends and findings that include:
- Government regulations and their impact on the industry
- Cloud adoption trends in financial organizations
- Top security threats in financial services
- How digitization and mobility affect IT leaders in the financial services industry
- Financial CIOs’ top IT initiatives for the next 12 months