Ransomware Readiness: Preparing Your Defense Against the Threat
In 2019, ransomware attacks reportedly cost the United States $7.5 billion, and the average recovery time for each incident was 287 days. The incidents were not simply expensive inconveniences; the disruption they caused put people’s health, safety and lives at risk.
It’s clear that ransomware is a serious threat, and it’s only becoming more advanced and harder to defend against. Only a proactive strategy and robust recovery plan can minimize your vulnerability and prepare your organization to effectively defend against these threats.
During this on-demand video, you will learn:
- Ransomware landscape and 2020 trends
- Who is most vulnerable to attacks and why?
- Best practices to assess your IT environment and prevent attacks
- How to recover data, systems and applications after an incident
- Real-world use cases for successful defense against and recovery from ransomware