WHO: Disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity (BC) experts from ViaWest and Zerto
WHAT: Series of free interactive workshops focused on DR and BC across the country.
- June 2nd – CA – lunch – 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM – Fleming’s, El Segundo
- June 9th – UT – lunch – 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM – Market Street Grill – Cottonwood, Salt Lake City
- June 10th – AZ – breakfast – 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM – Arizona Biltmore, Phoenix
- June 16th – CO – lunch – 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM – Denver Chophouse, Denver
- June 23rd – TX – breakfast – 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM – Gleneagles Country Club, Plano
- June 24th – MN – breakfast – 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM – BLVD Kitchen & Bar, Minnetonka
- June 28th – NY – lunch – 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM – Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, New York City
- June 29th – OR – breakfast – 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM – The Benson Hotel, Portland
HOW: Register at the hyperlinks above for individual events.
WHY: The workshops are designed to help organizations concerned about DR evaluate their current plan, or start the process of developing a strategy to handle future disasters. The series will feature discussions regarding DR use cases and answer questions such as:
- How do I create a decision tree for declaring a disaster?
- What does a DR solution look like when running specific ERP solutions or application stacks (i.e. Mongo DB, Magento, WordPress, MS SQL)?
- What are the best cloud options for each type of business?
- What are some suggested strategies for DR spanning across both cloud environments and physical infrastructure?
About ViaWest ViaWest is a leading Hybrid IT solutions provider offering cloud, colocation, compliance services and security solutions, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Shaw Communications Inc. (NYSE: SJR). With more than 17 years of experience, 30 North American data centers and multiple cloud nodes, ViaWest offers IT and infrastructure solutions that solve business challenges while balancing cost, scalability and security requirements. ViaWest delivers tailored solutions designed for maximum reliability and flexibility backed by our 100% uptime commitment.For additional information on ViaWest, please visit www.viawest.com or call 1-877-448-9378. Follow ViaWest on at LinkedIn and Twitter.
About Zerto Zerto is committed to keeping enterprise and cloud IT running 24/7 by providing innovative, simple, reliable and scalable business continuity software solutions. Through the Zerto Cloud Continuity Platform™, organizations can seamlessly move and protect virtualized workloads between public, private and hybrid clouds. The company’s flagship product, Zerto Virtual Replication, has become the standard for protection, recovery and migration of applications in cloud and virtualized data centers. For more information, go to www.zerto.com
ViaWest Press Contact:
fama PR for ViaWest