Webinar will share first look of National Trends in Healthcare IT study results on the topics of compliance, security, cloud and more.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. – May 3, 2016 – Peak 10 - What’s it like to live a day in the life of a healthcare CIO? How are healthcare organizations keeping up with interoperability, system integrations and security challenges? Find out the answers to these questions and more in a one-hour webinar on May 18. Peak 10 will reveal the results of its new National IT Trends in Healthcare study, in which 157 C-level executives and information technology professionals at U.S. healthcare organizations were asked to provide their insights into industry challenges and the future state of the healthcare industry.
The free webinar presented by national IT infrastructure and cloud services provider Peak 10 will feature experts Christina Kyriazi, Manager of Market Insights and Analytics, and David Kidd, Vice President of Governance, Risk and Compliance. The webinar will highlight insights revealing the motivations of decision makers in the healthcare industry, what keeps them up at night, and the future of IT in healthcare.
- A day in the life of a healthcare CIO
- Cloud adoption trends in healthcare organizations
- How healthcare CIOs deal with interoperability, systems integrations and compliance challenges
- How Internet of Things, Big Data and analytics affect IT leaders in healthcare
- he security threat of ransomware