The vast majority of us in the infrastructure business believe the cloud is an important component of a modern IT environment. Gartner predicts that by 2021, 75 percent of enterprise customers seeking cloud-managed IaaS solutions will require multi-cloud capabilities from a cloud MSP, up from 30 percent in 2018.
However, with the growth in Cloud comes challenges for IT environments. Every company has their own individualized needs and the variety of cloud migration options can be overwhelming without some outside and personalized support.
At Flexential, we always put the personalized needs of our customers first and we’ve been proud to offer a variety of individualized cloud solutions over the years. But today marks a new era for our cloud capabilities and one that we believe will provide additional flexibility, choice and world-class support to best equip any company’s cloud journey.
Today, we launch Flexential Cloud – a single, unified platform featuring Hosted Private Cloud, Multi-Tenant Cloud and Hybrid Cloud options. Flexential Cloud is a purpose-built cloud offering with pre-built security and compliance up to the hypervisor level. Ultimately, Flexential Cloud helps make a complex cloud world simple by offering a nationwide, resilient cloud infrastructure with high-performance SLAs, built-in compliance, scalability and control options to ensure our customers’ most important business applications are always available and secure.
To see more on how we designed our cloud product Chief Information and Product Officer Mike Fuhrman details the process in this video.
Highlights of Flexential Cloud include:
- Strong SLAs, Performance & Support: in addition to the highest levels of availability, managed VMs offer 24x7 response for peace of mind around mission-critical workloads.
- Pre-Integrated Compliance to the Hypervisor Level, Highly Secure & Available: a higher level of security, availability and compliance through purpose-built resilient design, security, recovery planning and business continuity options.
- Optionality & Migration Support: the ability to move workloads both within a company or between Flexential and its clients. Flexential Cloud also offers highly skilled professional services support to migrate complex VMs.
- Professional Services Staff with Dedicated Cloud Experts: Flexential has the professional services expertise to conduct readiness audits, facilitate migration plans and analyze the cloud’s business impact.
- VMware “Cloud Verified” Infrastructure, Powerful Network & Superior Footprint: recently announced as Cloud Verified at VMWorld 2019, Flexential Cloud sits on a 100Gbps national backbone with low latency, DDOS included, plus redundant connectivity to cloud apps. Eight geographically dispersed nodes both nationally and internationally support single-tenant, multi-tenant and vCenter access that help our customers get closer to their data.
Businesses have a choice of a wide variety of both private and multi-tenant cloud options, but only Flexential can combine a unique blend of performance, scalability and support. We own our Cloud infrastructure and have the in-house expertise companies need to maximize their cloud investments.
We’ve made significant investments in building a cloud solution that works to fit a wide variety of needs, and we’re excited to help companies along their cloud journeys in a way that best fits their individual needs.
For more information on Flexential Cloud, go to our Cloud page.