Comprehensive solutions across all levels of healthcare
The complexity of IT infrastructure in healthcare increases every year. New and changing HIPAA security regulations, disruptive technologies, rising costs and shifting expectations of patients and consumers put significant pressure on the infrastructure and tools that healthcare organizations use to provide services to patients and customers. Most provider organizations do not have the time, budget or resources to optimize their IT platforms.
Now more than ever, you need a trusted partner to support the rapidly-evolving requirements for enhancing patient care. For two decades, we have collaborated with healthcare providers offering a full suite of IT infrastructure solutions designed to adapt to legacy infrastructures and to address your business objectives. More than 400 healthcare organizations across the country rely on Flexential for compliant colocation, connectivity, cloud, disaster recovery and professional services to meet stringent regulatory compliance requirements and carry out the most demanding IT initiatives while reducing costs.
As one of the few companies in the U.S. who can offer HITRUST certified colocation, cloud and professional services, we take healthcare IT seriously. We deliver comprehensive solutions across all levels of healthcare with the infrastructure, security controls and expertise required to help you carry out even the most demanding healthcare IT initiatives.
Features and benefits
Features of healthcare solutions
- Compliant colocation or a hybrid IT approach
- Compliant cloud solutions to power applications efficiently and safeguard electronic protected health information
- Disaster recovery on demand for EHRs to ensure that patient data is always secure
- Custom BAAs and roles/responsibilities matrices
- HIPAA/HITRUST assessments, gap analysis, ransomware, incident response, penetration testing and remediation support
Benefits of healthcare solutions
- Leverage the infrastructure, security controls and expertise of a trusted industry leader
- Significantly mitigate your risk and minimize downtime
- Secure patient data with managed security solutions
- Reduce your capital expenditures
- Focus on core competencies rather than IT